Time to replace your roof?
It doesn't have to be a nightmare . . .
San Antonio Roof Replacement
Our roof replacements are done in days, not weeks, because we STAY on your job until it’s done. With Roof Rescue you get
- Quicker response
- Greater organization
- Real Guarantees
- Cleanliness and efficiency
- Minimal Disruption
- Old-fashioned customer service!
Our MISSION is to help you rescue your home and the investment you’ve made in it, so we promise to do things the RIGHT WAY, with minimal disruption to your life.
How do I know if my roof needs to be replaced?
Your roof protects your entire house, but over time it gets worn, and eventually damaged. Here are some of the signs that it might be time to have your roof replaced:
- Age – most roofs last 15 to 20 years, and after this point they begin to deteriorate. If your roof is getting old, it is important to get it inspected.
- Multiple Repairs over time can be a sign that your roof is getting beyond repair and that a replacement may be the best course of action.
- Leaks can lead to mold and mildew growth and will cause significant damage to your home over time. Persistent or repeated leaks suggest it may be time to consider a roof replacement.
- Sagging or Bowing roof line is a sign of a structural problem that needs to be addressed as it is a potential serious safety issue. Sagging or bowing can be caused by a number of factors like water damage, poor ventilation, or a weight issue.
- Outdated Materials may not provide adequate protection from the elements, and they are likely less energy-efficient than newer materials. Upgrading your roof to a newer, more durable material will not only improve the comfort of your home, but save you a LOT of money on energy bills!
If you are not sure that your roof needs to be replaced, why not let us give you our Complete Roof Health Check, for FREE.
Which type of roof is right for me?
Each type of roofing comes with unique benefits and drawbacks. Consider your budget, location, and aesthetic preferences when deciding on the best roofing material for you.
Asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing material in North America. They are relatively inexpensive and available in a wide range of colors and styles. Asphalt shingles are easy to install and require little maintenance. However, they are not the most durable material, with a lifespan of around 15-30 years.
Metal roofing is growing in popularity due to its durability, energy efficiency, and low maintenance. Metal roofs are available in a range of materials, including aluminum, steel, and copper. They are lightweight and come in a variety of colors and styles, making them an excellent option for modern and traditional buildings alike. Metal roofs can last up to 50 years or more, making them a long-term investment.
Clay or Concrete Tiles
Clay and concrete tiles are a popular roofing material for those looking for a long-lasting, durable option. They are fire-resistant and can withstand extreme weather conditions. Clay tiles are available in a range of earthy tones and styles, while concrete tiles can be made to look like wood or slate. However, they are heavy and require a specific roofing structure, making them a more expensive option.
Slate roofing is a luxurious, high-end option that is unmatched in durability and beauty. It can last over 100 years, making it a long-term investment. Slate is available in a range of natural colors and textures, and each tile is unique. However, slate is heavy, and installation is more complicated and expensive than other roofing options.
Wood Shakes and Shingles
Wood shakes and shingles are a traditional roofing material that can add a natural, rustic look to a building. They are available in various types of wood, including cedar, redwood, and pine. However, they require regular maintenance, including sealing and staining, to prevent decay and rot. They are also not fire-resistant and may not be suitable for areas prone to wildfires.
Synthetic Roofing Products
Synthetic roofing materials like rubber, plastic, and polymer are becoming more popular due to their durability, affordability, and easy installation. They are available in a range of colors and styles and can mimic other materials, such as slate or wood. Synthetic roofing products are lightweight and require minimal maintenance, making them an excellent option for both residential and commercial buildings.
Let one of our Master Roof Rescuers give you our Free Roof Health Check, so you know exactly what’s going on with your roof.