Free Roof Health Checkup
We offer Peace Of Mind, at no charge!
Free Roof Inspection & Health Checkup
Because small roof problems quickly grow up to become BIG roof problems, we offer FREE roof inspection and health checkups!
If YOUR roof hasn’t been inspected for wear and tear in over 2 years, you SHOULD have it checked.
Here at Roof Rescue, we pride ourselves in offering you our Complete Roof Inspection & Health Checkup for FREE! No strings attached.
Our 21-Point Roof Inspection & Health Checkup ensures that your roof is:
- And SEALED
Does this sound like something you would like?
Our universally beloved Roof Health Checkup really IS the
“ounce of prevention that’s worth a POUND of cure.”
It’s the RIGHT thing to do.
Our FREE Roof Inspection Checklist:
- Gable, soffit or ridge vent obstructions
- Brittle, broken or missing shingles/tiles/shakes/slates
- Proper nailing and fastening
- Algae or moss growth
- Standing water
- Damaged flashings in the valley
- Properly sealed rubber boots
- Water damage at soffit, fascia, eaves, or overhangs
We also check all the things that either indicate or LEAD to roof damage, as well as things that cause interior water damage, including:
- Visible leaks or interior water stains,
- Moisture, dry rot or rotted decking
- Proper attic insulation
- Proper attic ventilation
- Humidity reading
- Damaged flashing or caulk around skylights
- Insecure fastenings, cracks or open seams in guttering
- Obstructions in guttering
- Chimney brick damage or mortar cracks